…in which Randy & Mike return from their summertime hiatus to regale you with tales of endurance, fund-raising, travel to exotic locales, and torrential rains.
- Randy tells us all about his sixth time riding the Pan-Mass Challenge, and his wife’s first.
- Mike talks a little bit about his family trip to Amsterdam, and why it’s not nearly as flat as Winnipeg.
- Randy describes riding in pacelines during the PMC.
- You, too, can own a water bottle just like Mike’s new one.
- Find out just how many beers Randy can drink during a 250-mile bicycle ride!