…in which Randy runs to work, because riding a bike is too easy.
- Mike used to ride to work so that he would still be able to breathe after two minutes of dancing.
- Randy continues to debate which trailer he likes better: Surly or Bikes at Work. Apparently, Mr Money Moustache has one.
- Even the four-wheeled Bikes at Work 96ADW trailer has nothing on Nico Jungel’s machine from Berlin.
- Mike has some trouble securing cargo on his trailer. Maybe the Jyrobike flywheel could help…
- We swear off talking about misbehaving drivers, then immediately talk about misbehaving drivers.
- Replacing drivetrain parts is like pulling a thread.
- Magnets are useful for picking up small parts dropped on the lawn.
- If anyone knows what kind of grocery delivery bike appeared in Harriet the Spy, we’d like to know!