…in which we try new bicycle tricks, with mixed success.
- Randy pays the price of not being Danny MacAskill when he encounters trouble on the railroad tracks, then nearly crushes his iPhone.
- We discuss the arguments in favor of the Idaho Stop, prompted by a somewhat controversial article.
- Mike was wrong about the details of a survey about cyclists and automobiles coming to a complete stop for a stop sign. Cyclists did so only 7% of the time, but cars did it 22% of the time. Which is still shockingly low.
- The Arc de Triomphe (de l’Étoile) needs to protect itself from all those cars that constantly threaten it.
- It was Bike Safety Day at school; Mike’s son Ryan tells us all about it. He also tells us about his new bike.