…in which we learn how Mike pronounces his surname, and Randy huffs paint thinner on his way to work.
- More on stolen and abandoned bicycles. Mike made a photo gallery of bikes he found one day in Winnipeg, and mentioned an article about bike locks (and bike thieves).
- Randy continues to lust after the fancy Surly trailer hitch.
- Adventures in wheel truing, or “How does one free a frozen (spoke) nipple?”
- Chain tensioners that don’t fit, and cleverly-angled dropouts.
- Changing chainrings, or “How does that chainring nut wrench work?”
- Basically, we’re having trouble with threads getting stuck this week.
- The “LESS CAR, MORE GO” Kickstarter has been funded!
- A lightweight fat bike?