…in which our kids start getting used to their new bikes!
- Keeping joints warm – with wrestling knee pads!
- Taking pictures of moving bicycles – and from moving bicycles.
- Mike couldn’t remember the Fly6 combination tail light & camera (possibly useful for monitoring children in trailers).
- Kids learning to shift gears for the first time!
- Drawing pictures on Strava:
- Randy cleaned out his shed. He had a few extra wheels and tires:
- You’ll have to listen to hear the stories of Randy’s series of clipless-pedal crashes, the deadly railroad bridge, and the need for mudflaps.
Podcast: Play in new window