…in which we acquire new bikes for growing boys.
- Mounting fenders on a fat bike — because it’s not fun to get sprayed in the face.
- Why we hate quick release hubs.
- Randy’s giant ninja bike attracts too much attention from drivers.
- Fitting tires that are just a bit too big for the frame…
- A fantastic new way to make your child crash on his bike: Minibrake!
- Mike does a bunch of research on lightweight kids’ bikes:
- Randy does the sensible thing, and gets a normal bike at a local shop. Importantly, the Trek Superfly is Red!
- Kids have trouble shifting…