…in which a Christmas movie is filmed in Mike’s neighborhood, and Randy discovers an unexpected benefit of portaging a fatbike!
- Fixing flats, and other broken bicycle parts. How not to extract a sheared-off bolt from a nut!
- We discuss that old saw, “When your seatpost clamp is busted, take the bus.”
- Attempted shopping for kids’ bikes.
- Randy’s broken frame gets replaced…with Darth Vader! (It’s got a nice beat, but you can’t dance to it.)
- We mentioned that there is a confusing panoply of tire sizes, all explained best by Sheldon Brown in his article on the European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization standards.
- Large (balanced) tires can spin for a long, long time on a stand.
- A video of Nik Wallenda riding a bicycle on a high wire!
- If you want to know what Randy discovered about his Pugsley, you’ll have to listen to the show.