…in which we debate the finer points of the by-laws of Mudwater. And also a brief discussion of cycling!
- Mike has some trouble with ice caused by spring freeze-thaw cycles in alleys that haven’t been cleared of snow.
- Randy goes on an adventure in the woods, and invents some new trick moves on ice, with a brief stop near Chernobyl.
- Mike mentioned an advantage of a tricycle in climbing hills, and made reference to an article about Sheldon Brown’s Greenspeed.
- We discuss a bicycle drivetrain puzzle that you can try out on your own bike(s)!
- We talk about cycling promotion events in general, and the upcoming 30 Days of Biking, in which we pledge to ride our bikes every day in April to benefit Free Bikes 4 Kidz.
- Randy and his wife are both riding in the Pan Mass Challenge. As a result, Another New (used) Bike!
- Should one buy a Princess Bike from Toys’R’Us? (Hint: Try to find one at a real bike shop…)