…in which we wish for a device to adjust tire pressure without dismounting.
- We learn why Mike keeps referring to Winnipeg as “Mudwater“.
- Randy’s adventures on the ice banks with his Pugsley!
- What does Mike’s family do when they have visitors from out of town?
- Letting children sleep in bike trailers – while grocery shopping, or just sitting in the driveway.
- A discussion of the relative costs of cars and bicycles, with absolutely no numbers (we just make stuff up).
- The new WorkCycles Kr8 bakfiets! (And also the WorkCycles Cargobike Extra Extra Long…)