…in which Randy’s goggles don’t just fog up, they get coated in ice, and Mike is schooled in the theory of curb-jumping.
- On New Year’s Eve, Winnipeg was colder than Mars.
- What’s worse in a balaclava — boogers or peanut butter?
- Randy hits a milestone for the year 2013 with carefully recorded data; Mike makes a
rough estimatewild guess, and comes up with the same number.
- We make a brief reference to Freddie Hoffman, who has ridden a distance equivalent to not one, but two round trips to the moon.
- Mike rescues a minivan with his new portable shovel.
- Randy tries to convince Mike to have more fun in the snow.
- We theorize that wheelies are impossible on bakfietsen, but it turns out that it can be done!
- Randy finally gets to try riding a fat bike in the snow!